Hi. We’re Revolution K12.
We get Math
As the proven leader in high-stakes assessment software, we are passionate about building students’ math skills. Working with administrators and teachers, we transform the traditional classroom into a sustainable, dynamic learning environment in schools across America.
Your teachers and students, our curriculum and software.
Revolution K12′s newest quiz-based program that gives students practice on Smarter Balanced’s new question types for Common Core. Click HERE for more info and to sign up for a free trial!
We have built a diverse set of online Math programs for state exams and high-stakes assessments across the country. Check out our product suite below!
Get in touch
Tell us about your needs–we’re eager to see how we can help. Getting started on Revolution K12 programs has never been easier!
Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC)
- SmartCity: A dynamic program that provides students with guided practice on standards and question types aligned to the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) for Grades 6, 7, 8, Algebra Readiness, Algebra I, Geometry and Algebra II
Partnership for Assessment of Readiness for College & Careers (PARCC)
- PARCCville: a custom solution for students in Grades 6, 7, 8, Algebra Readiness, Algebra I, Geometry or Algebra II that aligns to the standards and question types of the Partnership for Assessments of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) consortium
- CAHSEE 380: a powerful tool that strengthens Math fundamentals for 9th and 10th graders who have not yet taken the CAHSEE, maximizing schools’ proficiency and pass rates
- CAHSEE Intervention: provides remediation by quickly diagnosing and filling gaps in Math skills primarily for students who have failed either or both sections of the CAHSEE exam
- Regents Math: prepares students for the New York State Integrated Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra 2/Trigonometry Regents Exams
- STAAR: prepares students for the Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II EOC assessments in the State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) testing program
- NeSA Assessments: provides a dyanmic platform for students to strengthen math fundamentals for Nebraska State Accountability (NeSA) tests, with programs covering Grades 6, 7, 8 and 11.
- ACCUPLACER Prep: provides additional support for students taking the College Board’s ACCUPLACER helping them enroll into higher level classes in post-secondary institutions
- Compass Prep: prepares college-bound students prior to taking ACT’s Compass exam, enabling them to strengthen Math fundamentals and limiting the amount of remedial coursework at a post-secondary institution
Who we work with
We partner with some of the largest school districts and organizations in the nation to transform classrooms.