WE GET MATH
As the proven leader in high-stakes assessment software, we are passionate about building students’ math skills. Working with administrators and teachers, we transform the traditional classroom into a sustainable, dynamic learning environment in schools across America.
Your teachers and students. Our curriculum and software.
Our Online Programs
We have a diverse set of online programs designed for state exams and high-stakes assessments across the country. Check out our product suite below!
- SmartCity: a dynamic program that provides students with guided practice on standards and question types aligned to the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) for Grades 6, 7, 8, Algebra Readiness, Algebra I, Geometry, Algebra II, and Integrated Math I, II, and III.
- PARCCville: a custom solution for students in Grades 6, 7, 8, Algebra Readiness, Algebra I, Geometry, or Algebra II that aligns to the standards and question-types of the Partnership for Assessments of Readiness for College and Careers (PARCC) consortium.
- CAASPP Intervention: a new online program that strengthens Math and ELA fundamentals on Common Core question-types, maximizing students who meet or exceed standards on the California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress SBAC tests
- Regents Math: prepares students for the New York State Integrated Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra II/Trigonometry Regents Exams
- STAAR: prepares students for the Algebra I, Geometry, and Algebra II EOC assessments in the State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness (STAAR) testing program
- NeSA Assessments: provides a dyanmic platform for students to strengthen math fundamentals for Nebraska State Accountability (NeSA) tests, with programs covering Grades 6, 7, 8 and 11
SAT/ACT Online: affords critical practice on the redesigned SAT and ACT tests, complete with five full-length practice exams and lessons that build skills necessary to be improve college candidacies and build a road to post-secondary institutions
Accuprep: provides additional support for students taking the College Board’s ACCUPLACER helping them enroll into higher level classes in post-secondary institutions
Compass Prep: prepares college-bound students prior to taking ACT’s Compass exam, enabling them to strengthen Math fundamentals and limiting the amount of remedial coursework at a post-secondary institution
GET IN TOUCH
Tell us about your needs–we’re eager to see how we can help. Getting started on Revolution K12 programs has never been easier!
Who We Work With
We partner with some of the largest school districts and organizations in the nation to transform classrooms.
FOLLOW US ON
(877) 738-4332 Monday-Friday, 8am-6pm PST